Friday, October 17, 2008

Got iPhone?

I know a bunch of my clients have picked up iPhones recently, so I thought I'd put together an iPhone-friendly version of coreymcabb.com, since iPhones can't yet display Flash. A little coding and scripting, and voila! I'm no programmer by any means, but I think I got this one worked out ok. So, if you've got an iPhone, check out the new coreymcnabb.com!

And for all you photographers out there, as soon as I can get to it, I'll build one for McWorkshops.com too, 'cause I know a TON of you guys have iPhones!
Corey
Corey's Blog Signature

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! I may need heart surgery someday, you think you'll be able to do that brilliantly for me as well?

xo

a

Friday, October 17, 2008 6:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO cool!

Saturday, October 18, 2008 8:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great on my phone! I love the tilt features.

Saturday, October 18, 2008 10:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's crazy fun! My wife is a new iPhone convert and she thought your site was awesome. One more way for me to convince her the move to the iPhones was well worth it!!

Monday, October 20, 2008 8:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That rocks. I love my iPhone but hate that it doesn't play Flash content. But it does play Tetris, and Hanoi, and Labyrinth, and Star Wars Light Saber... oh, the time-suckers...

Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home