Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Katherine and Bill!

Hi all, Amber here... Excited about sharing a recent wedding with you! 
I love Katherine and Bill. Ever since our super fun engagement session at Holden Beach, we've shared an awesome friendship, and I was SO excited about their wedding day. 
Katherine and Bill were married in Albemarle, NC, a tiny town that I am a little bit in love with. I wanted to stay there for a week, and bask in the smallness of it. Everything seemed so unhurried there... including Katherine's and Bill's wedding! 
Katherine loves black and white imagery almost as much as I do, so I'm going to share a totally black and white post today. Don't worry, I kept a few color images in the slideshow for you all to see, but the classic beauty and emotion of this wonderful couple's wedding day really seemed to lend itself to black and white images. 
The preparation time is one of my favorite parts of a wedding day. I love seeing all of the pieces come together.




I live for moments of emotion like this.


A couple of beautiful ceremony moments.




A stolen moment alone, just after becoming husband and wife.


The gorgeous new couple.


And finally, a few reception moments. This couple was so much fun!






Katherine and Bill, thank you SO much for allowing me to be a part of one of the most important days of your lives. I love you guys, and can't wait 'til you have wee ones that I can come to Boston to photograph!

much love

-amber



Here's what Katherine had to say about her wedding images: 

"We've been sharing our pictures with a lot of folks, and I cannot tell you how impressed people are by you and your work. And Bill and I are so grateful to you. There are so many intimate shots - of really what was happening - the portraits are gorgeous too but I LOVE how so many are 'in the moment'. I especially appreciate you coming to the hair salon and taking ones of the girls & me! And the pictures of Henry are absolutely precious.

I relive the day and the emotions every time I view your pictures, and that is, by far, the best wedding gift imaginable."


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again for a great week in Kansas, Cory! I learned a lot and I am pumped to start implementing all the new info into my business and shoot style. YOU ROCK!

Live Passionately,
NIcole

Monday, October 27, 2008 5:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home