Saturday, September 06, 2008

Going back to Cali...

...Cali, Cali! 


I'm headed out to Los Angeles in the morning to attend the next Pictage Partner Con! These conferences are always a great time... lots of networking and learning from one another. This one will be September 9-10. 
See you at Pictage Partner Conference L.A.
Not only will I be there to learn, but to speak as well. I'll be giving an all new presentation for me this time... one that's not been tried by anyone before (to my knowledge): a LIVE sales presentation! Though I've spoken at conventions before about sales, there are a lot of variables to consider when doing something live like this, so hopefully with careful preparation and good planning all will go as expected. In a recent survey, the number one question I got from other photographers was "How do you handle the actual sales meetings?", and I could think of no better way to showcase the answer but to simply sit down with "clients" and go through the process live on stage! I've honed my sales meeting techniques over the years to a point that works well for me and I hope that sharing my experiences will help benefit other photographers from across the country. 

Photobucket

Hope to see many of you there!

Corey

Corey's Blog Signature

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much fun to have you here! I'm jazzed to go back and implement your ideas.

Thursday, September 11, 2008 10:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home