Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Please help support a great cause!

My wife, Jill, has undertaken a huge commitment and she needs your help!

I've recently challenged my fellow speakers at the upcoming Pictage Partner Con! No, not to a game of poker or a darts tourney, but to support a great cause. Jill will be flying to Washington DC in a few weeks to walk 60 miles in 3 days in support of breast cancer awareness! Her dear friend and mentor, Stacey, passed away at only 38 years old. Breast cancer took this strong, beautiful mother of two small children away from her friends and family much too early!

Jill's goal is to raise at least $2200 (and more if possible) for the awareness walk, and she's well on her way, but she still needs their donations.... and yours too! The challenge, for my fellow PPC speakers, is this: my hope is that they'll all be able to give something, however small, to help this noble cause... however, I'm prepared to match the largest donation by the one of them that gives the most! That's right, game's on! Which ever speaker at the upcoming PPC donates the largest amount by 11pm EDT September 15th, will have that amount matched by me.
The cause needs more than just the speakers' help though... it needs your help too! So, please, if you can, click on the link below and give to this great cause. 

It's easy to donate, simply follow the below link or photo, click on "Donate Now", search for Jill McNabb (from North Carolina), and donate as little or as much as you can!

http://www.the3day.org/

Photobucket

Thank you!!
Corey's Blog Signature

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Jill! I admire your commitment. My sister died last year from breast cancer at age 45, and I think of her every day. I'm going to go online and donate now. Thank you for what you are doing.

Sunday, September 07, 2008 3:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Jill! Let us know how it goes!

Monday, September 08, 2008 10:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, I'm so proud of you!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 7:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second Malory's comments - good luck, Jill! It is so great you're doing this!

Thursday, September 11, 2008 8:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, that's so great you're doing this! Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

Thursday, September 11, 2008 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're the best, Jill! I'm so glad you're doing this. I know you've been working really hard to get this in motion. Zac and I are going to donate this weekend!

Friday, September 12, 2008 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger Jill McNabb said...

Thank you, everyone, for your support. It means so much to me!

Friday, September 12, 2008 5:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick and I support you, Jill! We just made a donation. I signed up for a 5K fundraiser in November and that seems so easy compared to what you are doing.

F~

Saturday, September 20, 2008 2:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, I'm excited to hear how it goes! Good luck.

Friday, September 26, 2008 7:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home