Thursday, September 25, 2008

Speaking in Chattanooga, TN

Photobucket

As soon as my wedding on Saturday finished up, I started packing for a short trip to Tennessee to speak for the Chattanooga Professional Photographers' Guild. I had a great session with an awesome group of photographers! We crammed a lot into one day... I spoke in the morning, Amber in the afternoon, and then we all shot an engagement session at a local park... Christa and David were great models! I actually didn't shoot very much, but here are a few of my shots from the day. (Stay tuned for a post about a very short excursion before I left for Asheville).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and here's a slideshow I threw together super fast. Click here.

Thanks to Nathan and Amber for their faboulous hospitalty (and for the shots of me speaking and the groups~!)

Corey
Corey's Blog Signature


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Corey.....I am seriously speechless!!! The pictures are ridiculously AMAZING.....you are so talented....I just can't believe David and I got the opportunity to do this! We absolutely had a blast! Thank you so much for the slideshow, the music is very fitting. The lighting was perfect that evening ....LOVE the photos on the swing! We really had no idea what to expect with there being that many photographers there....but you did an amazing job. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Friday, September 26, 2008 3:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great light! I was going to say I'm sure the couple will be pleased but from reading the bride's post I know they are.

Friday, September 26, 2008 8:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the shot on the swings. Great capture of the light in all of them, too!

Friday, September 26, 2008 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home