Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Just a few days left before my wife leaves me!

 ;( 

Fortunately it's only for a few days, and it's for a great cause! She's headed to DC for a 60-mile walk to support breast cancer research and awareness! 20 miles a day for three days! 
There's still time to help her reach her donations goal, so if you can, please help out, even if it's just a little bit. If every unique visitor to my blog today would donate just ONE DOLLAR, it would put her over her goal! It's easy to donate, simply follow the link below, click on "Donate Now", search for Jill McNabb (from North Carolina), and donate as little or as much as you can!

http://www.the3day.org/

A HUGE thank you to all of our family, friends, coworkers, and colleagues that have been so generous and helped to raise over $4000 so far! And to Will Jacks; photographer, artist, speaker, student, teacher, and great friend - for donating the most in my Pictage Partner Con Speaker Challenge. Thank you all!
I'm so proud of her! Jill, I love you very much! I'll miss you this weekend. 

C~

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Schwarzkopf said...

You go Jill! Thinking of you as you strive to help others.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 3:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Jill McNabb.

Very much.

So proud to be her friend. (and yours, of course.)

xo

a

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 10:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home