Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A friend's loss...

I'm very sorry to report that my fellow wedding vendors, recent clients, and dear friends Scott and Jessica suffered a big loss early yesterday morning... they own Classic Event Rental here in Asheville, the premiere company of its kind around here, and sadly, their warehouse burned down, destroying almost all of their inventory! As dire as their situation is, I was happy to see Jessica in surprisingly high spirits this morning. My thoughts and prayers are with them....
I went by there again this evening and the site of the recently-standing building is still smoldering.
Photobucket

...and remember the happy times, you guys! And again, don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do for you!

Corey's Blog Signature


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had the privilege to work with Scott a couple of times and I'm so devastated to hear this news! I hope they're ok.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home