Monday, October 20, 2008

Elizabeth and Ritchey!

Hi all! Amber here again. I'm excited about all of the events that I have to share with you in upcoming days. It's been crazy busy around here, but I'm finally getting a free moment so that I can blog! 

Elizabeth and Ritchey had a wonderful wedding at Grove Park Inn... The amazing Tara Jordan was on hand to keep the day running perfectly. The bride and groom were beautiful and fun. The weather was spectacular. The details were perfect. What more can I say? It was an amazing day! 

Here are a few of my favorite images from their beautiful day. 

I know I've said it before... but I really do love the preparation part of a wedding day. It's such a relaxed time, and I have the freedom to find fun details. 

Like a gorgeous bride's lashes...



A festive toast...



A quiet moment...



And blue toenails!



I had a lot of fun with Ritchey and his groomsmen (and gal). They had great attitude!



I loved this moment at the beginning of the ceremony.



The light was delicious.



The couple was gorgeous.





And the party was crazy!



You can
check out their slideshow for more images telling the story of their wedding day.

Thanks so much to Liz and Ritchey for letting me come and hang out on your wedding day. I had an awesome time with you both, and hope that we have the opportunity to spend time together in the future! Atlanta isn't that far away!

-amber



2 Comments:

Blogger Jules Bianchi said...

LOVE that shot under the tree, Amber!!

Monday, October 20, 2008 5:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the emotion you show in every single image!

Monday, October 20, 2008 8:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home