Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A Couple of Fun Workshop Shots

I keep running across more fun shots from the last workshop! I have yet to post some of the images I took of the models, but will as soon as I get a moment. Here's a shot of the group (though it's not everybody, some folks were running a little late that day from the previous night's festivities). This shot includes, from left to right, Zac Thomas, Christine Tremoulet, Ty Miller, Jill Schwarzkopf, Sophia Jekic, Jon Leidel, me, Amber, Regina Holder, Tomas Flint, Christy Hatley, Jeremy Russell, and John Sanderson. Oh, and Happy New Year!!



And no, we're not actually drinking those! Here is the iPhone crew:



Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness, we're silly!

I can't wait until the next one... so much fun.

What a group of rockstars!

xo

a

Wednesday, January 02, 2008 12:47:00 AM  
Blogger Jill McNabb said...

I love when Amber tries to do her "serious, fierce" face -- she's so cute! What a fun group. I can't wait for the next one.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008 4:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do I sign up? Looks awesome. I hope it's not sold out yet.

Monday, January 07, 2008 3:09:00 AM  
Blogger regina holder said...

can i just come to the parties for the next one? fun times! this photo is hilarious.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 2:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you kids had a blast. We had fun being your models. When do you want to get together to finish up that album... I am so slack, it has only been over a year. Yikes! Looking forward to our fabulous coffee table book ablum!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 6:53:00 PM  
Blogger Christine Tremoulet said...

You know, you still owe me for my iPhone that I bought because of you guys. ;-) Hehehehe!

Monday, January 14, 2008 12:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home