Sunday, December 23, 2007

My wonderful wife!

With several weddings and bunch of portrait sessions lately, I've not had the chance to blog as much as I'd like to, but I did want to post a quick note and say how much I love my wife, Jill! I sure "married up"! We moved back to my native Asheville 5 years ago today. And I asked her to marry me two days later! It's been an amazing 5 years here in Asheville to say the least... I shifted my photography business towards covering weddings (and thank goodness I did.. I love them!) and she's now the Associate Registrar at A-B Tech. We had a lovely Holiday here this year so far. I worked quite a bit, but fortunately, again, my wife is so great and understanding.... and very giving. As some of you friends, family, and loyal blog readers know, I have a love for wristwatches and for decades I've been compiling a list of fine watches I'd like to add to my watch garage. Christmas came a couple of days early for me this year... my lovely wife gave me this fabulous watch, topping the list: a 2007 Cartier Roadster Chronograph XL.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know that it's possible for you to "marry up", but I will say that you and Jill are perfect for one another. You're both blessed, and I am blessed to know you!

As for the watch, well, you guys are perfect for each other too ;) Love it.

xo

a

Monday, January 07, 2008 3:13:00 AM  
Blogger waxing ridiculous said...

saaaawwweeeeeeeet! i don't know wheter i want to touch the D3 or the watch first!

Monday, January 07, 2008 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger regina holder said...

jill is the best! she loves to cook, gets excited over doing laundry in the new washer and dryer, is the perfect hostess and makes martinis for you! how awesome is she! that watch is fierce.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 2:22:00 AM  
Blogger Corey McNabb said...

Thanks Regina, but you make Jill sound like she's doomed to a life of domestic servitude! While she is very accommodating - and the the perfect hostess, she's also brilliant, funny, & beautiful. She works extremely hard at her job and dedicates massive amounts of time to volunteering for local charities. This list could go on forever! Indeed she is awesome for all the reasons you said, but she's so much more! Love you, hon!!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 12:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill Rocks. Great to see you guys over the holidays. Lets try to get together soon! Hey Amber, I think you can "marry up"... Kevin did:) HA ! JUST KIDDING!!! Laughing... I think we are all pretty lucky in the wife/husband department.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 5:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home