Sunday, December 09, 2007

Goodness! It's about time!

I'm finally and officially announcing the next McWorkshop!!

It's been overdue for several weeks and I just haven't had the time to get this posted. I must have had a million emails asking when the next workshop would be, and even though I had the dates set and several people already signed up, I just couldn't seem to get to the computer with enough spare time to update the site and get it released. We'll be announcing more exciting details and specifics soon, like more sponsors, speakers, contest prizes, and more!

Hurry! Seating is already going fast and there's a special early-bird rate that you surely won't want to miss!

Check it out here: www.rockstarweddingphotographer.com

The dates: February 25-29th, 2008

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger zac|thomas said...

Hey Corey,
It's awesome that your workshops are in demand! I had a great time at the first one. I really didn't have the cash at the time but I dropped the coin anyway and I'm glad I did. I learned a ton, met some awesome photographers, and had an amazing week. I came away challenged and encouraged. Good luck this next time around, I know it'll be sweet!
- zac

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 12:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home