Monday, October 29, 2007

Rockstar Wedding Workshop has begun!

I (Amber) am sitting here at the end of Day One of the Rockstar Wedding Workshop, and my head is spinning just a bit from all of the excitement. There has already been so much information to digest in addition to super fun relationship building. I am so excited for what the rest of the week will most certainly hold for us. I think I might be the official blogger for the workshop, so check back in daily, I should have updates for you.

Sunday was the official kick-off, and we began in the early afternoon with a gorgeous drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I can't express just how much I love Asheville in the fall, and these images that Corey grabbed while we were up there completely describe why I love it so much. The color is spectacular!











The group who hung out in the afternoon was the perfect size. Corey and I had the opportunity to hang out for several hours with photographers Tom Flint and Zac Thomas. As is standard in a group filled with photographers, there were many pictures of photographers taking pictures...









A fun image of Tom... hanging out behind the Lexus.



One of my favorite self portraits ever. I love this! Brilliant execution, Corey.



After a relaxing afternoon on the parkway, we headed back to the house to freshen up a bit, and then immediately went over to the studio for the meet and greet.

I must say that Tara with Weddings with Tara completely outdid herself for this party. We were blown away by how beautiful the studio looked. I wish I had a camera on Corey when he came into the studio and saw the surprise ice sculpture... his face was priceless!

I grabbed a quick self-portrait with Tara... is it amazing that she is this beautiful AND incredibly talented? I say it's completely unfair!



A few details:







The festivities:







Parker, who will be guest speaking later this week.




The beautiful hostess, Jill McNabb. I must say that I truly love this woman.



And of course, I had to have a picture with the rockstar himself... the one and only Corey McNabb!



I think that's it for tonight, but will post more about the official first day sometime soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

Corey my love....
Oh how I miss thee, let me count the ways.

:( do you know how badly I wish i was there with you RIGHT NOW??? that would so beat smokey LA... YUCK!


xoxo!
Shy

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:42:00 AM  
Blogger LaCour said...

Wow, what a swanky affair! I expected no less. Can't wait to see more images from the week! Love you guys! ~ Erin

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

i seriously envy amber's self portrait skills. i think she should discuss this in the next workshop.

everything looks great. wish i could have been there as well. best of luck to the rest of it!

rock on!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:31:00 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Corey, I am so glad that you enjoyed the party and for asking me to be a part! I had so much putting it together! Looking forward to the next one...

Love you and Jill so much!

Tara

Thursday, November 01, 2007 5:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home