Saturday, October 06, 2007

LaCour and LeCoultre

I have to send out a big "thank you" to the gang at LaCour: Rachel, Andrew, Mark and Erin! Knowing my love for all things radio controlled, and even more so, my absolute obsession with Aston Martins, as a thank you gift for my speaking at their workshop in July, they sent me... you guessed it: an r/c Aston Martin! It's so cool! With the super intense and crazy schedule we are following right now and how much time we spend in front of the computer, 7 days a week, the car is the perfect distraction around the studio. The real deal, the new 2008 DBS, also has the coolest accessory: a fine Jaeger LeCoultre wrist watch that not only unlocks the car, but starts it as well! And if buying the $330,000 DBS is in your budget, you might as well pick up the watch too since it's a mere $35,000. (Christmas is right around the corner, y'all!)
























Thanks again LaCour! I'll stick to my r/c version.... for now!


Here's a little silly video we made:



And another video, this one is of the real deal... with a little better cinemaphotography than our version. ;)



Outtake: Thanks to Jeremy for "filming" me "drive" poorly:


4 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Too much fun... and I may never get over the coincidence of it all!

I love the new header, btw!

xo

a

Monday, October 08, 2007 12:38:00 AM  
Blogger LaCour said...

if we come hang out at your workshop, will you swear to send me that watch as a thank-you gift?

;-)

R

Monday, October 08, 2007 10:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never before have the words "aston martin" and "ya'll" been in the same paragraph.

congratulations.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Photographer RE said...

I so want a DBS!!! And the watch is AWESOME! I'm a car fanatic and a watch fanatic. Knowing this is not helping.

Thursday, October 11, 2007 4:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home