Thursday, September 20, 2007

New camera and lens!

Of course, I'm very excited today, as I just bought the new Nikon flagship...the D3. To accompany the new workhorse, I also added the new 14-24mm lens. I've very eager to see what she can do! Sadly, the purchase is a little deflating as they won't begin shipping for several more weeks. As I'm a member of Nikon Professional Services, I do get priority delivery over the general public, but I still wish I had them in my hands right now! And with ISO equivalent of 25,600...I can't wait!!




3 Comments:

Blogger andrew said...

Congrats on the new toy... I'm debating whether to pick one up myself! Let us know how you like it.

Friday, September 21, 2007 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Markissaearle said...

So incredibly jealous!!! Hope that you love yours! I am on the waiting list to get mine and won't have it in my hands until Jan ;)
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 1:13:00 PM  
Blogger carla ten eyck said...

Can't wait for mine either!! Exciting stuff!

Sunday, October 07, 2007 11:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home