Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'll be posting some more of my recent weddings soon, but since Leigh Ann and Carter just gave me a wonderful testimonial, I thought I'd take a second and share some photos of their beautiful wedding at the Biltmore Estate held on 07-07-07.

They are such a happy couple!! Thanks you guys!


"Awesome. That’s all I have to say.
Seriously, I can’t believe we just had one photographer. How did you capture so much! Now I’ll be up all night looking at the pictures. I’m so excited. Absolutely the best wedding pictures I’ve ever seen! And I’m not just saying that because I’m in most of them. These pictures make the wedding look even more fabulous than it was.

THANK YOU!!
Leigh Ann Lindsey Brown"









3 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Last two images absolutely rock, of course. I believe I've said that, about those, before :) Love them.

(Proud of you for blogging too :) Even with all the craziness going on!)

xo

a

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 4:28:00 PM  
Blogger Dennis Bullock said...

The color in the first is super. Good work!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 5:57:00 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Gotta love testimonials! Those are some McNabulous photos!

Thursday, September 06, 2007 11:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home