Saturday, August 04, 2007

New McWorkshop guest speaker added!

Hi all,

For those of you already signed up for my next workshop, you're in for a treat!

And to those who haven't yet...check this out:

We've added another guest speaker today! In addition to Parker Pfister and Amber Holritz, today we added Tara Jordan. Ok, I know, you're like "who dat?"

She's not a photographer, but you're gonna love this I think....I know I would. Tara is a wedding coordinator!

Tara Jordan, of Weddings with Tara, will discuss what wedding planners look for in a photographer and why those relationships are vital to maintain. Having been married recently herself, she’ll also talk to us candidly about why she forfeited her deposit with one photographer to hire another. This is some really valuable insider information to which photographers are rarely privy!!

In my opinion, her presentation alone would be worth the tuition! There's more information here.

Still thinking about signing up? Hurry! Early registration ends on August 8th...just a few days away! Don't miss out!

Corey

www.coreymcnabb.com
coreymcnabb.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Blogger regina holder said...

Very cool! Tara is so awesome. I'm sure she will be a great addition to your workshop.

Monday, August 06, 2007 1:42:00 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Sounds like a great workshop you have planned!! I wish I could come!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 11:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home