Wednesday, July 11, 2007

This evening I had the distinct pleasure of being the featured member at the monthly meeting of the local camera club, F-32 at UNCA. We had a great turn out with nearly 60 members and guests in attendance....standing room only! I had a wonderful time and always appreciate the opportunity to speak to a room full of talented and interested photographers. Thanks!

I grabbed this shot with my iPhone....any chance to pull it out and show it off is always fun!! And if you look closely, Bob of Mac Prodigies is taking a photo of me and my iPhone with his iPhone!! That's the first time I've been in a room with more than one! Thanks for sending that image, Bob!





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man! I wish I could have made it up from SC!!! I'd have loved to hear you speak. Next time. John

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Looks like a fun group :) I'm sure you rocked, as per usual.

See you soon!

a

Thursday, July 12, 2007 12:18:00 AM  
Blogger Mike Larson said...

sweet!

Sunday, July 15, 2007 5:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home