Monday, June 11, 2007

Last week I had a wonderful opportunity to visit my friends Nathan and Amber Holritz in Chattanooga, TN. I went to hang out with them, see the sights in Chattanooga, and give a presentation at the Pictage User Group meeting on Thursday. I had a great time all around. Here are a few shots from the PUG….we had a great turn out, about 3 times the number of folks that usually come, so say the Holritzs. Below that, some from the Aquarium where Nathan, Amber, their two kids, Austen and Addison and I hung out all day….I could have stayed all day at the lepidoptiary (butterfly house)…check out the butterfly slideshow here....and thanks to Amber for the first few shots of me shooting.

Me and the Holritz Clan

The PUG meeting

After the Pug, we all went out to a great sushi place

Here is Amber with Erin from Lacour

Chattanooga cityscape

Nathan grabbing a shot of the “Kodak picture spot”

Here’s a shot of me that Amber took of me taking the shark shot above

Austen Holritz (age 5) grabbed this great group shot with my D2X

Nathan spied this cool shot for me: it’s a turtle’s foot under the water

Amber grabbed this series of Austen with my camera and 105 macro lens

4 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Yay! I love this blog :) That image of Nathan and Addison under the spotlight is SO cool! Actually ALL the images of Nathan and Addy are cool... I didn't take ANY!

We had a blast, and hope you (and Jill, next time!) can come back and see us soon!

hugs and loves!

a

(the kids miss you!)

Monday, June 11, 2007 1:12:00 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Seriously had a great time with you here Corey!

My favorite picture is the one of Addison and I standing in front of the aquarium window... So cool!

Monday, June 11, 2007 3:08:00 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

really love the stuff of the butterflies in the slideshow too!

Monday, June 11, 2007 3:13:00 AM  
Blogger Alison B. said...

wish i could have made it to the PUG! thanks for giving your time to the "community!"

alison b.

Monday, June 11, 2007 8:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home