Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Earlier this week, I had the pleasure of attending and enjoying an event held at the new Coleman Place event center here in Asheville. Monroe, Julie, and Heidi all did a wonderful job of coordinating the event...and were gracious enough to invite me along to be a part of it. I had just arrived back in Asheville from a wedding in Florida (images from that posted here soon) and was tired, but had a great time! Here are a couple of quick shots I grabbed that night with my point and shoot...

My friend Tara and I



Braidstream



Tara's table (I forgot to take a picture of my own table...anyone else get one?)



My friend Parker and I hung out most of the evening















Stacey from the Bloom Room and Liz from the Purple Iris





Maria from Claxton Farms and I



Monroe from Homewood and Coleman Place talking with Stacey







Then later in the lobby.....Segways! Man, I gotta get me one of these!



and as the night of fun concluded I found myself the subject of being "Parkered"...the Asheville equivalent of being Punked, I guess. Parker thought it would be fun to plaster my car with his business cards...all the way around! Thanks, buddy! You'd better keep an eye out for some payback.



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I'd love to meet more Asheville photographers!

(love your tshirt!)

a

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger .:tomas flint:. said...

is that one of those Dr. Evil vehicle-thingies?? Oh man...how badly do I want one of those!!

Monday, May 07, 2007 1:11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

waaaaaaaiiiiitttttiiiinnng

a

Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger Mary Marantz said...

coral!

jack and I had *such* an awesome time hanging out with you! we're sooo getting unlimited texting so we can keep in touch with you! hope you're safe!

xoxo
M:)

Monday, May 14, 2007 12:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home