Friday, March 30, 2007

Sleep Deprivation:
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: the condition of being robbed of sleep, in real life or in experiment, as opposed to being unable to sleep.

WPPI was AWESOME! I'll fill you in a lot more with tons of photos in a little bit, but as of 3am last night when I got home, I had only had a total of 10 hours sleep since Sunday. I'm a little tired.

Like I said, the whole WPPI experience was amazing...sensory overload, but it was so great to see all of my old friends and to make so many new ones. I can't wait to go through the photos and post more stuff...check back soon!

Corey

4 Comments:

Blogger kennykimdotcom said...

Corey, I set up wordpress blog II normally use xanga). tell me what you think!

Friday, March 30, 2007 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger kennykimdotcom said...

Corey, I set up a wordpress blog. tell me what you thinK!

Friday, March 30, 2007 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger kennykimdotcom said...

Corey, I set up a wordpress blog. tell me what you thinK!

Friday, March 30, 2007 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger David Burke said...

McNabbster!!! You Rock!

Saturday, March 31, 2007 6:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home