Tuesday, March 13, 2007


The WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association) has updated their site to reflect the latest award winning photographers' standings. This means that I now have the Gold Medallion next to my name, but more importantly, this comes with a personal gallery of all of my wins from past contests. Member's must place 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in a category to get the "PIX Page" gallery, but when they do, their past top 10 wins appear there as well, so that makes my latest 1st place win in the Ceremony category that much more special to me. Thanks WPJA!

Also, stay tuned for information on an interview I did with the WPJA for an article in their upcoming WedPix Magazine!

1 Comments:

Blogger carla ten eyck said...

Hey Corey! I KNEW I liked you- Pictage AND WPJA? We are but siblings in the same fraternities of life, my friend! Excellent meeting you, fantastic work!

Friday, March 30, 2007 4:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home