Wednesday, February 14, 2007



Happy Valentine's Day!

My wife and I had a nice quiet dinner at home and will celebrate "our" Valentine's Day tomorrow night. Tonight, I had a meeting of F32, a local photography group where I showed a few of my images for a Photoshop demonstration. I also enjoyed our 2nd Pictage User Group last night. We had a good turn out...about 15 people, I think. And in Regina Holder's absence, I thought that Michael did a good job of orating....thanks.

I'm starting to get excited about my trip to California on Friday for a wedding. Though the traffic and crowds are not missed from having lived there for a long time, many of my friends are, and I look forward to seeing some old faces in my time off.

My studio manager/associate photographer Jeremy is also flying to LA on Friday for different wedding than the one I'm shooting. We're taking different flights from different cities and will cross paths, but doubt we'll see each other while there. He'll be back midweek.

Of course, a very important second reason for my visit will be the 4-day seminar with Mike Colon. It should prove to be extremely interesting at the very least, but predict it will be quite educational and fun to boot!

And lastly, I have a meeting with Pictage to see about the possibility of my speaking at a future Pictage Partner Convention. I'm really looking forward to that, too!

I'll try to update here about the seminar as the days progress if I have access to wifi.

Corey

2 Comments:

Blogger regina holder said...

Corey,
I'm sorry I couldn't be at the PUG meeting, too. Thanks for the mention in your blog.

I hope you have a great trip, learn lots and come back a superstar! Good luck with your meeting at Pictage.

Friday, February 16, 2007 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger Michael Norwood said...

Hey Corey,
It was awesome hanging out this week, I really learned a lot talking with you. Hope your trip home goes well. See you at WPPI.
Michael

Saturday, February 24, 2007 3:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home