Sunday, February 04, 2007

Mike Colon recently posted a comment on the blog that talked about the importance of time spent with one's family. In light of how busy the past couple of years have been for me, I couldn't agree more. Here's my response to his post:


"Quite true, Mike. Thanks for that. I saw you speak in NC last year and you mentioned that if you're working 15+ hours a day, you're doing it wrong. I paid close attention to that comment. Though I've always worked very hard at everything I've done, not until last year, when I didn't have any, did I realize the importance of time and spending it with the ones you love. Being owners of our own businesses, it's hard to stay out of the studio with so much work to be done (I couldn't help but notice how late your post was posted!), but your message is clear. I'm looking forward to seeing you again at your 4-day in a couple of weeks.

We only get one life...we're here for a good time, not a long time.

Corey McNabb"

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

well said corey. you must tell me how the 4 day goes.

Monday, February 05, 2007 4:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home