Thursday, February 01, 2007

The snow is holding off! The news said we were to have quite the storm late last night and today, but it has apparently passed us by. I attended a seminar in Charlotte yesterday with Joe Buissink and Marcus Bell hosted by Graphistudios and rushed back afterwards to beat the storm. Alas, no storm. It was a very fun event though. I enjoyed seeing some old friends and making some new ones. It also paid for itself as Marcus gave me a copy of the new Lightroom for being the attendee that had been using it the longest...that was very generous and appreciated! Thanks Marcus!

Now my attention turns back towards data management and setting up a scalable catalog before my trip to California, which will include a wedding and attending the 4-Day seminar with Mike Colon.

For those of you who did see some of that storm, drive safely and be careful!

Corey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home