Monday, March 12, 2007

Sorry for the delay in getting this project started. This is the post first in a series that will better describe a few of my new friends that I met at Mike Colon's workshop a couple of weeks ago.

I'll be posting information about them, one at a time, in no particular order. Some of them I have photos of, others I do not...I'll try to post images when I can.

First off: Andrew Peterson.

Andy is a very talented photographer hailing from Austin, TX. Austin holds a special place in my heart as I've spent a lot of time there and still have family there, which may account for Andy's bio being first in the line up. Andy is partnered with Craig Davis in Houston...more on Craig later. Not only a skilled photographer, Andy is also skilled at taking my money in poker! Although, honestly, that's not something that takes mastery. Andy is also quite the family man with 4 kids!

Here are a couple of shots of Andy that I took...and yes, Andy, I'll be sure to send them to you soon.



Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Rich said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Monday, March 12, 2007 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger Melissa Rich said...

Those pics of Andy look GREAT!! Nice work, as usual...:)

Monday, March 12, 2007 9:43:00 PM  
Blogger David Burke said...

Smashing Baby!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger Michael Norwood said...

nice! I'm a bit behind on blogging too. Someday soon I'll catch up. See you in Vegas!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 1:11:00 PM  
Blogger apeterson said...

That guy is HOT! I may have to steal a few for the web.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home