Saturday, March 31, 2007



Even though I still have not quite recovered from
WPPI this week in Vegas, I was able to get my act together and shoot a wedding tonight. Once I get in the zone shooting, all my exhaustion just fades away...and comes crashing back in the car ride home (or in this case to the studio to download the cards)!

Polly and Josh were one of the sweetest couples I've ever worked with! And he's a mean piano player! The wedding was at
Homewood. Everything looked great and everyone had a great time. And of course Stacey's flowers looked gorgeous as always. I'm so tired I'm going cross eyed, but I managed to pull just a couple photos in the hopes that Polly and Josh will get to see them before they head to the British Virgin Islands.

Thanks again you guys!







1 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Great stuff corey! I love the first shot, and the dress shot!

We had a blast with you in Vegas :)

a

Sunday, April 01, 2007 4:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home