Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all of you mothers out there had the best day possible! I'm very fortunate to have my mother here visiting from California. Today, I told her we could go anywhere she wanted, do anything she wanted, and eat anywhere she wanted...mind you, she's got quite the selection of restaurants in LA available to her. Today she picked KFC for lunch cause "you can't get just veggies anywhere." So I told her that we'd do a nice dinner anywhere she wanted....what'd she pick? ....."Cause we haven't been there since they remodeled"
See photo. I love my mom more than anything!






5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's so awesome!!!!!!!!

I hope your mom knows how lucky she is to have a son who loves her so much!

a

Monday, May 14, 2007 2:12:00 AM  
Blogger regina holder said...

Hilarious! I see where you get your thriftiness.

I am glad you were able to spend time with your mom on her special day.

Monday, May 14, 2007 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Mary Marantz said...

aww..how CUTE is your mom!? Love it!

M:)

Monday, May 14, 2007 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Corey is thrifty??? He didn't seem thrifty when he threw down the dough for 13 people at dinner?

hmmmmm.... maybe I misunderstand that term :)

a

Monday, May 14, 2007 4:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY MOMMA!!!!! Corey had fun last nite dispite the fajitas!!!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 1:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home