Monday, May 21, 2007

Man, I'm uber bummed....I had a super cool blog post done for the Pictage Partner Con in Chicago that I had been working on for the last 5 and a half hours...I was almost done, and was saving as I went, but for whatever weird cosmic reason the post just disappeared and the window closed.....and didn't even keep any of my previous saves. That's so frustrating! It was a good one too, with tons of pictures and links. Rats!

I'm so dejected about it, that I can't face re-doing all of that work now, but in the meantime, I made this slideshow.....

Chicago Partner Con

Sorry, everybody... I'll try to bring myself to try it all again soon.

Here are at least a couple of the shots from my point and shoot, but these don't do the fun times we had any justice:


7 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Corey! I am sooooo sorry about blogger randomly eating your supercool post :(

The slideshow was awesome. I love it!

hugs!

a

Monday, May 21, 2007 3:59:00 AM  
Blogger regina holder said...

Yeah, your first slideshow! How exciting is that!!!!

I had so much fun with you in Chicago! I hate that the others couldn't make it, but it was still an awesome trip! YUMMMM, Garrett's popcorn. You didn't put the photo of the suit coat you carried for 6 miles...um, with the security tag still on it. Looking forward to L.A. in September.

Monday, May 21, 2007 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger STEVE DePINO said...

dude..looks like you had a blast wish I could have made it!

Monday, May 21, 2007 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger STEVE DePINO said...

PS I think blogspot now has some auto save thingy... your post might be saved after all!

Monday, May 21, 2007 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Corey McNabb said...

Yeah, Steve we had fun! As for the auto-save thing, I noticed that and was saving on my own anyway...there was some kinda weird glitch that simply lost my 1500 word post, with 94 images, and about 75 linked websites! Oh well...such is life.

Monday, May 21, 2007 1:03:00 PM  
Blogger Mary Marantz said...

ooh awesome!! so fun! we miss you coral!

Jack & Melissa :)

Monday, May 21, 2007 2:02:00 PM  
Blogger LaCour said...

Damn blog-monster ate your post! That's happened to me before. :(

It was AWESOME to hang out with you in Chicago. Andrew and I just got home from Ireland this week and are ready for a break from whirlwind travel.

Hope to catch up with you soon!

Rachel

BTW: hilarious photo of Mark and you!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 11:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home