Monday, May 21, 2007

I've been traveling a lot recently for weddings and events and the past couple of weeks proved to be no differnt. A few weeks ago, I had the distinct pleasure of traveling to Florida for a wedding.....Ft. Myers to be exact (where, oddly enough I went to high school...no connection to the wedding couple, but a small world nonetheless). Jackie and Chris met a while back on St.Patrick's Day at a pizza place downtown. They really seem to be happy together! We grabbed a few shots downtown before the wedding (yes, we stopped by the pizza place too!), and then headed to the ceremony. The reception was in a beautiful venue called The Verandah. It's right on the river and has a great boardwalk and some amazing oak trees. Thanks, you two, for being such great clients!


















Ft. Myers has changed so much since I lived there that I hardly recognized it. The population has nearly tripled and construction is rampant. Jill and I were able to spend some time with my brother and his family while we were there so that was great....and we got to meet his new pups and my new great niece, Raven! She's 5 months old and is a real sweetheart! As I love birds, I was excited to find a wild parrot nesting in a palm tree....also saw this cool, huge lizard! We stopped at UF in Gainsville, my "almost mater", for lunch on the way home...it's a beautiful campus!













4 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Wow! So many amazing images I can't even begin to tell you which ones I love the most! I LOOOOVE the wide B&W, and the sweet light in the reception images!

I also really love the B&W faces of baby Raven!

you rock!

a

Monday, May 21, 2007 9:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know i'm a fan of the b+w trees!

see you bright and early.

Monday, May 21, 2007 9:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. What a cute couple! And I love that cup - don't mess with the bride!

Monday, May 21, 2007 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger regina holder said...

Yeah! Images from 2007! Thanks for sharing the fantastic images from this wedding. Loving so many of them!

Raven is a cutie!

Monday, May 21, 2007 11:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home