Monday, May 21, 2007

After last night's horrific blog disaster and losing hours of work, today's post will be considerably shorter but I definitely want to give some props to the local Pictage User Group meeting that we attended last week.

Jeremy and I joined others including, Jill, Regina, Honour, Dana,
Brady, Corey C., Mark, Danny (and I'm sure I'm forgetting someone), for a great meeting. My buddy Charles Bordner came up from Greenville to give us a recap of his presentation from Partner Con.

Afterwards a few of us went out to dinner for Regina's birthday...fun times! (Jill, I don't think margaritas and pregnancy mix well ;)....I'm kidding of course! )









3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Total bummer about the last post! Computers can be so irritating. I'm sorry I missed the PUG meeting, looks like you guys had a great time!

Monday, May 21, 2007 9:11:00 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

I didn't get a cool cake for my birthday!

:)

a

Monday, May 21, 2007 9:48:00 PM  
Blogger regina holder said...

Corey,

Thanks for the props on the PUG meeting and my birthday dinner. It's so cool that so many of the Asheville photographers are now such good friends! I am glad I got to spend time with my favorite people and what an awesome cake - shout out to Cakes by Jane!

Monday, May 21, 2007 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home