Friday, June 29, 2007

iPhone!!!!!!!

Yep...I waited in line and took the iphone plunge today!! The line wasn't terrible...only about two hours, and I was just a few people behind those that camped the night before.

The line when we started:



Jeremy and I hanging out:



A cute baby in line in front of me:



The news interviewing one of the first to get one:



My receipt dated today:




My first grasp...the note reads "Yeah!! Corey bought an iphone!!":



A full review to come so stay tuned!


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I never knew a phone could be so sexy.

Gotta get my hands on that :)

a

Friday, June 29, 2007 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

beware of haters scratching it up with their keys.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 7:46:00 AM  
Blogger Mike Larson said...

dude, i love my phone! check out the pcworld review of the iphone, it doesnt scratch on the screen! hey, see you around brah...

Saturday, July 07, 2007 3:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home