Monday, July 16, 2007

Birthday Fun!!

This past Saturday I was super pleased to share some leisure time with great friends! I had a small gathering at my studio and used my recent birthday as an excuse to get some people together and enjoy not shooting a wedding. As much as I love my job, sometimes you just need to unwind a bit, and there's something about hanging out on a Saturday night as a wedding photographer that makes it that much more fun. The theme was Black and White. Check out a couple of other blog posts about it here and here.




Tara and Bob.


Apple martinis all around!


Me showing Parker a card trick (that didn't work).


Tara and her hubby, Jonathan.


Cutting the cake from Cakes by Jane courtesy of Regina.


Regina and Dana.


Amber and Dana


Dana still in charge of my camera


Amber and Dana making a Corey sandwich


Dana and her husband, Martin


Jill with our friends from AB Tech, Sarah and Ty.


Jill and I


Nathan and Amber were at the house and here's Nathan trying to get a shot of our cat, Carat.



9 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Love love loved it!

Happy birthday to my dearest friend.

Loads of love to you and Jill!

a

Monday, July 16, 2007 6:52:00 PM  
Blogger Orange Cat Photo said...

Fun stuff...Corey! Thanks for letting us be a part of your shindig! You are too cool!

Monday, July 16, 2007 7:39:00 PM  
Blogger regina holder said...

Hey, cool shot of the apple martini. That must have been shot by a professional!

You and Jill throw a great party! Thanks for including me.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have seen a lot of photos from this party! Too bad I missed it. Well, I was not invited. But who would invite a stranger anyway!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 1:29:00 PM  
Blogger Jon Leidel said...

Hey Corey.
I am happy to announce I now have a blog! http://jonleidel.blogspot.com Please check it out and let me know what you think.
Thanks for your wisdom and inspiration.
Sorry I missed your B Day Bash, looks like it was fun!
Chat with you later,
J

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 5:03:00 PM  
Blogger Mike Larson said...

happy b-day man!!!!!!

Saturday, July 21, 2007 12:25:00 AM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

glad to see nathan finally got a smaller point and shoot!

man, you guys have fun!! We need to start having more studio parties out here in SB!!

Friday, July 27, 2007 2:59:00 AM  
Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

wish i could have been there. looks like a blast.
happy birfday man.

Friday, July 27, 2007 1:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home