Friday, August 03, 2007

Gallery reception in Black Mountain....

Tonight, the f-32 camera and photography club was proud to once again have a show at the Black Mountain Center for the Arts. I was honored to have had two images this year in the show. The show will be on display through the end of August, so if you're in the area, please go by and check it out...there is some amazing work in there!

Here are a few images from tonight's reception. Look at those beautiful mountains in the background! I love living here!!







4 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

I am jealous of your mountains! but congrats on the images :)

T

Saturday, August 04, 2007 1:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Corey,

Thanks for sharing your shots. I was privileged to have my photograph (Blue Shutter) be the 1st sale of the evening

Corey you take awesome photos!
John
www.jorolin.photosite.com

Saturday, August 04, 2007 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Images are gorgeous! I need to pop by and pick one up :)

I miss those mountains.

a

Saturday, August 04, 2007 12:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Monday, November 10, 2008 3:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home