Saturday, July 28, 2007

I had a blast in Atlanta!

This week, I spent the week in Atlanta with Andrew, Rachel, Mark, and Erin at the LaCour Workshop. They gave a stellar presentation packed with information...you gotta check out their next one! All the students were fantastic....every one of them. I was honored to have been asked to give a presentation at the workshop and was glad to do so....I had a great time! Here are a couple of shots from the event, but I'll be posting more here soon....I'll try to get a slideshow posted. This first shot is of the group at the Biltmore Ballroom and the second one is me speaking to the group at Twelve, taken by my new friend Eric.




4 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Love the crowd reaction in that second shot! Such fun!

Hate that I missed it! Glad you guys had a blast.

a

Saturday, July 28, 2007 9:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

corey = the new hotness

dude. we seriously need to play workshop crashers again. Nothing quite like sitting in the back of the class and feeling like the cool kid I never was in 6th grade. Anyways, anytime you wanna get arrested after hours or be inappropriate, let me know. I've got contacts...

let's hang again soon.

eric

Saturday, July 28, 2007 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Sooo it looks like hanging out after hours with card tricks and cute girls is your regular thing ;) And I thought I was special, hahaha!! :) You are the true hotness and I can't wait to hang again. I don't know who eric's contacts for getting out of jail free are but I wish I would have known then! ;)

new blogstalker,
Tina

Sunday, July 29, 2007 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger regina holder said...

totally jealous! so many friends all in atlanta and i was home working. looks like you had lots of fun!

Monday, July 30, 2007 12:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home