Monday, August 06, 2007

Two new sponsors confirmed!!!

Both Lowepro and White Glove albums today confirmed their roles in the upcoming McWorkshop! We're very excited to be able to add them to the list of sponsors. Sign up here.




Though I only discovered White Glove relatively recently, they are now an integral part of Corey McNabb Photography. I really love the White Glove First Edition Books, as do all of my clients...check 'em out here: www.wgbooks.com

To protect my gear, I want the best. I've been using Lowepro bags for nearly 20 years, since I was a kid. Check out their full line if gear here: www.lowepro.com

HURRY! Sign up before August 8th and receive $300 off of the tuition price!! And if you're savvy, I'll bet you can track down a discount code on one of the forums like OSP or Pictage and save even more!

We still have a few seats left, but don't miss out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

congrats are in order once again. i need to buy you three or four rounds now i think? i think i own half of lowepro now if i add it up!

Monday, August 06, 2007 4:57:00 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Seriously brilliant! Good job you!

- N

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Mary Marantz said...

that's awesome!! this workshop is gonna ROCK! you guys are amazing!

M:)

Thursday, August 09, 2007 2:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home