Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jeremy's the greatest!

When I'm out of town (which I have been a lot recently), I trust Jeremy (my studio manager and associate photographer extraordinaire) to handle as much stuff that comes up while I'm away as possible. I check in with him whenever I can, but often he's on his own. When we do speak, the first thing I always ask is "Are there any fires?"... so that we can work through any issues together as quickly as possible. I love when I call up and he's proactive and tells me "no fires"~!

Anyway, on my most recent trip to Los Angeles, I was delighted to get this email from Jeremy....


status report: no fires. (with the following photo attached)



1 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

I love Jeremy :)

He rocks.

a

Thursday, September 20, 2007 5:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home