Thursday, November 08, 2007

Rockstar Workshop: Day 5

Amber here, again... It's been not quite a week since I spent a day talking about Lifestyle Baby Photography. Apparently, we've been stuck in a time warp, because that week feels like an entire lifetime ago. I am sure Corey will update you on our crazy trip to New Orleans soon (and if he doesn't have time before his next trip out of town, don't worry, I'll post something for him), but until then I wanted to get a quick post up about the last day of the workshop.

Corey took some fun images of me shooting and speaking, as well as some brilliantly fun group shots. I don't have access to those right now, but will get them from him as soon as possible and will add them to this post. Until then, I'll just share with you a few images of our wonderful model family.

Chuck, Cendi, and Baby Hank were incredible. It can't be easy to "act normal" with 15 people staring at you, but they performed brilliantly. It didn't hurt that their home was beautiful, their child was super cute, and their interactions were so adorable.

Meet Baby Hank!







Can you tell his parents adore him?







I was a huge fan of their dog, Trout. Trout was incredibly well behaved as well as photogenic. So fun!





Thank you so much Chuck and Cendi for letting us invade your home! I am looking forward to working with you again in the future!



Final fun workshop images to come soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber I loved your Lifestyle Shoot presentation! Thanks so much for all the hard work that went into it. It was really eye opening! Thanks again!!

Friday, November 09, 2007 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger .:tomas flint:. said...

miss u guys!!! what's a good excuse for us all to get together again??

Sunday, November 11, 2007 1:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home