Monday, December 17, 2007

Sweet Baby Alana

I recently had the awesome privilege of photographing a beautiful 14 day old baby and her equally beautiful parents in their home. Baby Alana is an exquisitely gorgeous newborn, and was wonderfully alert. I cannot wait to photograph her over the course of the next year. We have scheduled 5 additional sessions, and I am looking forward to every one.

This is the beautiful sight that greeted me when I arrived at the Smith household. I adore a sleeping baby.



My favorite part about these sessions is capturing family interaction. Rich and Heather are amazing parents already, and their love for their new little one comes through strongly in these images.







And finally, my favorite shot from the session. If only I could take credit for Baby Alana's hysterical expression... it's so perfect!



Congratulations on bringing such an adorable little one into the world, Rich and Heather.

-amber


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Corey McNabb said...

Man, Amber, you know I love your photography anyway, but that tongue stickin' out is absolutely hilarious!!

Monday, December 31, 2007 2:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jill McNabb said...

You've captured the perfect snapshot of their lives together with their baby. Alana's expression in the last shot is such a great representation of your connection with "your" babies during photo sessions! I love it! Great job.

Monday, December 31, 2007 6:31:00 PM  
Blogger aaron said...

I just showed Ericka that last shot. I have been telling her how awesome it was. She got her beanbag today and she is excited about baby photography! Thanks also for the great articles in RF mag.

Saturday, January 05, 2008 8:02:00 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Great photos, Amber. You're awesome! :)

Tara

Saturday, January 12, 2008 10:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home