Monday, November 03, 2008

Julie and Chris

One of the main reasons I got into the wedding photography business in the first place was because I hated hearing married people say that they weren't happy with their wedding photos. I felt like even if I couldn't help those people married long ago who had hired a photographer with whom they were disappointed, I could at least try to make newly-engaged couples happy if they picked me. So when Julie and Chris called me and told me they were not happy with the photographer (who shall remain nameless) they had hired a few years ago, I was more than pleased to "re-shoot" their wedding photos! They were married at the Biltmore Estate a few years ago, and sadly the wedding photos from the other photographer were not at all what they'd hoped they would be. This time though, we had a great time on the Estate "reenacting" their wedding-day portrait session! They didn't even let a cloudy, rainy day ruin their fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Corey's Blog Signature

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home