Monday, October 20, 2008

Photographing a Photographer's Family

Amber here. 

Earlier this week, I had the opportunity to spend the morning with local photographer Jill Schwarzkopf and her awesome family. I've become friends with Jill and her wonderful husband Scott through various photography related events, and when she asked me to come and photograph her family, I was happy to oblige.

The session was a breeze. Mary Rose is an adorable almost-three-year-old, and Baby Reid is a sweet 16 months. I couldn't have asked for easier subjects!

Jill understands my relaxed style completely, so the entire session was completely laid back!

We read books...





Concentrated...



Did some serious playing...





Cuddled with the new puppy, Scarlet...



Laughed with Mom...





And enjoyed snuggling as a family. What a wonderful morning!



Jill and Scott, thank you so much for allowing me to see such a wonderful part of your life. Your children are just perfect, and I can tell they completely adore you! I hope you guys enjoy your slideshow!

-amber







 

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Schwarzkopf said...

Words cannot express how great Amber captured our family. It makes me cry my eyes out when I see that slideshow. I see how our children are growing and I know everyone always says that, but it's so true.
Thanks for documenting 'the wonder years' Amber.
Your inspiration has helped me more than you will ever know.

Monday, October 27, 2008 12:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous details of a beautiful family!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 8:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home