Wednesday, April 02, 2008

DC day!

I am officially one day behind :( I'm going to try to quickly get a few images up from our amazing workshop day in DC, and then I'll try to blog a few images of the funtimes we had last night in NYC! You can check out the Roadtrip blog for fun mobile posts, as well!

A few quick images of Corey speaking to our biggest group yet.





Such an animated fella :)





Corey grabbed these while I was speaking...









Sometimes I get fidgety... and stop standing up appropriately. I need a stool.



And yes, I don't wear shoes.



We had a great RockBand group at this stop! They were awesome!





After RockBand... we did an awesome dinner. It was great to hang out with these amazing photographers!















More from the NYC stop soon. Corey and I did a little bit of evening sightseeing when we got into town!

-amber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home