Thursday, March 06, 2008

WPJA wins!

I'm very excited for several good friends of mine for their recent WPJA winning images! A big congratulations to Christopher Record (who also happened to have shot my wedding), Christobal and Kathleen Perez, Charles Bordner, my new friend Ruth Rackley, and to all the winners!!

I was also fortunate enough to have had two images place this time!

This one from Leigh Anne's and Carter's wedding at the Biltmore Estate won third place in the "Cake Cutting" category:





And I was also happy to see this one place in the "First Dance" category. It was from Jessica's and Scott's wedding in Florida. That's Scott's mom, Gwenn in the background.





I didn't have time to submit very many this time, but here are a couple of other ones I put in that I guess I liked a bit more than the judges ;)

This one was in "Musicians":




This one in "Toasting":




I submitted this one in "Engagements":




And this one I submitted into "Transportation", but I debated about putting it in "Silhouettes, Shadows & Good Light":




Congrats again to all the winners! Considering the thousands of images that were submitted, I'm totally stoked to have placed, much less twice!!


Corey





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You so rock my socks off.

"Nailed it!"

xo

a

Thursday, March 06, 2008 11:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Corey! It's so exciting to have an image selected for WPJA. thanks for mentioning me. Congrates on your placement as well.

Ruth

Friday, March 07, 2008 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Congratulations, Corey! Those are all so awesome! I was just accepted into WPJA yesterday, so no photos in this lastest round for me, but next time -- I'm so there!

Friday, March 07, 2008 12:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home