Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rockstar Workshop... Day One!

Monday!

We had an awesome first day. There was so much going on, that I really didn't have any time to take any pictures!
Corey spent most of the day discussing his sales, marketing, and pricing strategies... and it was exciting to see our amazing group of students just soaking in the information.

We also had the opportunity to have
Rachel and Andrew here in the studio for an awesome ShootQ demonstration and then a delicious lunch at Mela downtown. A huge thanks to them for making the trek up here, and treating us to some super spicy Indian food!

Our group...
 We decided to take a fun group picture before Andrew and Rachel headed out, and it seems that *someone* in the group is a bit on the accident-prone side! During the very short group shoot, a chair was broken, a vase was turned over and water went everywhere, and then the 40x60 canvas was knocked off the wall! Funtimes, for sure. 








More soon!

-amber


1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole L. Rogers said...

Corey! I can't begin to tell you how HAPPY I am that I came to your workshop. I learned so much and the next time you see me, my prices will be higher and you won't be calling me "Nancy!" Thanks so much for allowing us in your studio, world for a week. It was amazing!

Nicole :)

Saturday, March 01, 2008 1:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home