Friday, February 08, 2008

Mike Colon and Bob Davis in Charlotte

Even though my schedule is a little crazy right now, I felt it important to run down to Charlotte on Wednesday to support my friends Mike Colon and Bob Davis on the tour they're putting on right now. Plus, you can never learn too much in my opinion... and yesterday was no exception for me! If their tour is coming to a city near you, you gotta go check 'em out.. assuming they haven't sold out yet!

Here are a couple of shots, clockwise from the top left:
A shot of the seminar, Bob and I, some new friends Chritsey, Amy, and Ruth, and my friend Chris Record (who shot my wedding). We learned a lot, saw some old friends, made some new ones, and had a fun time!



Here are a couple of other shots that my friend Kenny Kim took:





Thanks to my friends Brian for the ride down and Regina for the ride back to Asheville!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I love Mike and Bob! Wish I could've joined y'all. Can't wait for some Vegas fun :)

xo

a

Friday, February 08, 2008 1:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no pictures of me? sheesh, where's the love? it was great getting to meet you and i really do hope you check out my site and tell me what ya think. also, if you get a sec, email me, i have a tech question to ask you about your blog...peace out my friend...tara :)

Friday, February 08, 2008 4:02:00 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

Fun times!! :)

Sunday, February 10, 2008 5:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home