Saturday, January 19, 2008

Corey McNabb: Dapper and Debonair

Recently, I had the esteemed privilege of photographing one of my favorite photographers. When Corey asked me to photograph him with his beloved '49 Ford Club Coupe, I was just a wee bit nervous. Photographing photographers comes with its own brand of pressure, and compounding that feeling were the challenges that come from photographing a dear friend.

I needn't have worried. Corey is just as amazing in front of the camera as he is behind it!

I'll let the images speak for him. I hope you all enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed taking them.









(Corey and Lincoln, the cutest dog on the planet!)



(watch for a shoot with the Landy soon!)





xo

-amber

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Rides! And nice photos too. Who's dog??? Way cute!

Monday, January 21, 2008 1:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW - I do know the difference btw who's and whose... sometimes I just don't show it. Laughing! Good luck with your seminar this week.
h

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 10:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home