Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Beautiful Wright Family!

Sunday morning, I had the opportunity to spend a few hours with the amazing Liz of The Purple Iris and her equally amazing family! It was an adventure trying to find their home, but once I got there, I was so excited. There home is so beautiful!

We started off the session by corralling the kiddos on the couch for a bit of reading time. So cute to see this family settle down with a couple of books, rather than just one. These boys are just such individuals!

Big sister Halee took on the responsibility of reading to sweet Jackson.



Robbie had the pleasure of reading to the ever active Logan.



And Liz just divided her attention between the two... the joy of being mom!





Logan is 3 and a half, and he's all boy. I adored his little face!





Jackson is 18 months old, and he's so sweet. He met me at the door smiling, and never stopped.





After spending a few minutes reading and hanging out, we headed outside to enjoy the amazing weather.







Liz, thank you so much for letting me hang out with you! I loved spending time with your beautiful family, and I can't wait to see you guys again! Let's get together next time I'm in town.



-amber

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

What a beautiful family! Liz is an amazing mother and friend. How fortunate they are to have such a wonderful photographer capturing these moments!

Tara

Thursday, March 06, 2008 8:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home