Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Fun Family session with Destin and Baby Haven!

One of my favorite things about photography is having the opportunity to connect with wonderful people. Friday morning was another one of those amazing connections! I had an awesome morning hanging out with Cody and Craig and their beautiful boys, Destin and Haven.

Meet Baby Haven. Alert, beautiful, and tiny.... he's only 8 weeks old!




And his incredible big brother, Destin. Destin will be 8 at the end of this month. I had a blast with this kid. We're two of a kind, I think!



I love to photograph family interaction. When I emailed Cody to ask her what her family liked to do together, one of the things she said was cuddle together on the couch. So soon after I arrived, I told everyone to pile on the couch and love on each other a bit. These guys were naturals in front of the camera.





Then, Craig and Cody had a little cuddle time with Baby Haven in their bed. This couple is completely in love, and it is obvious in their every glance. Craig is an amazing dad. You can just see how much he loves his new baby boy.





Destin joined us after a few moments, and things got a bit more rowdy!



After we finished in the master bedroom, Destin wanted to show me his room. We had a great time looking at books and playing on the computer.



Baby Haven was getting tired and fussy... but when Cody mentioned that he just loved taking a bath, I thought it might be a good plan to document that part of his life, too. It was amazing to see how he calmed down when she started pouring water on him. He was mesmerized!



After bathtime, the boys settled down to play a little Scrabble. I LOVE families that do activities like this together. It was inspiring to see them interact.



Right before I left, Baby Haven fell asleep in his crib. Sleeping babies are so beautiful.



Thank you SO much, Cody and Craig, for having me over. I had a great time, and hope you guys will let me come and hang out again soon. You are both amazing parents... I hope you enjoy your slideshow!

-amber







 

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This has nothing to do with this post, but I wanted to publicly say: "Dude!! Your new website is KICKING!!! SWEET!!!"

Saturday, March 22, 2008 12:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home