Saturday, March 08, 2008

Roadtrip Tour after-parties...

Hello fellow photographers!!

As many of you know, Amber and I will be coming to a city near you (if you're on the east coast) very, very soon (March 24th - April 7th)! As such, I've started threads on OSP for a get together in each city and hope many of you can join us! I'll provide links for each one, but if you're not an OSPer and still would like to get together, keep an eye on Amber's blog or right here on mine.

We still have some seats left in each city, so if you've not signed up, check out the site now!

Orlando, March 24th

Atlanta, March 26th

Chapel Hill, March 28th

Washington DC, March 31st

New York, NY, April 2nd

Boston, April 4th

Chicago, April 7th

See you guys there!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

well I am not on OSP but I def want to see you in April! :) Count me in. See you in Vegas too...lucky me ;)

Sunday, March 09, 2008 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger LaCour said...

i love that photo of you guys :)

Saturday, March 15, 2008 1:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jill McNabb said...

Julie and I are coming to DC - we're so excited!

Saturday, March 22, 2008 4:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home