Friday, March 28, 2008

Atlanta Recap!

Hi all!

We have arrived in Chapel Hill! I am so excited to hang out with NC folks tomorrow (it's my birthday!!). We're going to have a blast!

But before I can meet those people, I have to tell you how awesome the Atlanta crew was. We had such a great turnout... we packed out our meeting room. People drove from as far as Johnson City and Nashville, TN! We had a big group come from Chattanooga. It was so fun to meet photographers from my hometown that I hadn't yet had the opportunity to meet.

A few pictures from the day...

Corey did an amazing job, as always. I love to listen to him speak, as I always learn something new!







People were listening raptly as he spoke...




We had a break for lunch, and then I took over for the afternoon.

Corey grabbed these cool images of attendees listening to me. It appears I might've had something interesting to say....





One of the fellas checking out my super cool White Glove album while I speak...



After we finished up for the day, we headed out to Fado's to eat some dinner and hang out a bit. Fado's was SO fun. The food was awesome... and we just happened to go there on trivia night! Very enjoyable evening.







Thanks to everyone who came to the workshop today! We enjoyed you guys so much. And an even bigger thanks to those of y'all who hung out to help us break down our gear at the end of the day, and then joined us for dinner. It was wonderful to meet all of you!

- amber

1 Comments:

Blogger LaCour said...

so sad we missed y'all!

next time, we need to do some team trivia together :)

rachel

Friday, March 28, 2008 12:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home