Monday, June 09, 2008

Article in The Laurel Magazine

Hi all,

I'm back from a fabulous trip to Kauai! Here's one quick shot that I liked that I got from a helicopter. More to come soon... including some of the fun-loving couple on their honeymoon!

Na Pali Coast, Kauai

It was nice to return to Asheville and see the June issue of The Laurel magazine on newsstands, in which is a 2-page article I wrote about wedding photography. It's a great magazine, so check it out if you get the chance, or read it here.

Photobucket


Laurel Article


Photobucket


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The article looked WONDERFUL... excited for you!

As for the Hawaii shot? You already know my opinion. I'm just blown away by it. It's amazing. Can't wait for you to show the world the others... (and maybe the fish video???)

xo

a

Monday, June 09, 2008 5:40:00 PM  
Blogger Shannon McFarland said...

ummm....can I go with you next time? What an amazing image!!! Congrats on that article too!!!

;) Shannon

Thursday, June 12, 2008 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad for your first time in a helicopter.
Next time you gotta try with the door off!

PJ

Friday, June 13, 2008 6:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad for your first time in a helicopter.
Next time you gotta try it with the door off.

PJ

Friday, June 13, 2008 6:24:00 AM  
Blogger Kristin Vining Photography said...

Hey Corey...this is my first post on your blog. Like Amber, I'm BLOWN away by the hawaii shot. STUNNING!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home